ServiceNow, Inc. Sr Marketing Manager, Partner Marketing in Bangalore, India
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The ideal candidate will work with partners to develop a best-in-class ecosystem to drive and ensure customer success, engagement and loyalty in key accounts across India & SAARC regions. He/She will be responsible for managing and executing demand generation campaigns and activities for the Partners as well as owning the relationship and building alignment with our ACE teams, core sales teams, Marketing leadership team, inside sales teams, solution consultants and the extended product teams Globally. Activities will include: forecasting, planning and executing effective marketing campaigns and events with a focus on Channels Marketing with the goals of generating pipeline and expanding ServiceNow’s portfolio within current clients, and drive net new business.
• Own Partner go-to-market strategy and drive regional pipeline targets, lead funnel, and conversion metrics for the ServiceNow Partner Community in India & SAARC
Create annual and quarterly marketing plans for the commercial segment and top go-to partners, focused on actionable and measurable demand generation initiatives that align to pipeline targets, quarterly budgets and overall business goals
• Work directly with consulting and technology partners to build and execute joint-marketing plans that are customer-centric and deliver customer demand, revenue growth, and positively impact brand equity.
• Organize, assist and implement partner-led marketing events (online and offline)
• Localize and execute global partner marketing programs and campaigns in country.
• Drive interlock and alignment with the Field Marketing team to ensure that Partner Marketing programs amplify the marketing priorities in country.
• Monitor and support partner utilization of Market Development Funds (MDF) and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
• Measure key metrics and KPIs and insuring all established pipeline goals, revenue targets and key deliverables are met.
• Manage local marketing agency resources to deliver partner marketing programs to the partner ecosystem at scale.
To be successful in this role you have:
• 10+ years’ experience in marketing for a B2B technology firm
• Experience developing and coordinating large scale partner and field campaigns (offline and/or online)
• Basic understanding of the cloud computing landscape including basic knowledge of ServiceNow products and services
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong stakeholder engagement (internal and external) with the ability to influence
• Solid understanding of lead management and sales funnel management
• Team player, but ability to work independently and be a self-starter
• Able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous, and undefined environment • Advanced excel skills and ability to interpret large volumes of data
Preferred Qualifications PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
• Experience working in rapid growth companies and industries
• Knowledge about digital campaign landscape, cloud computing market and technologies
• Skill to use BI tools, CRM tools, Marketo and other digital marketing tools
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page (https://www.servicenow.com/legal/vaccine-policy.html) to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here (https://www.servicenow.com/fraudulent-job-scams.html) to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site (https://www.servicenow.com/careers.html) .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.