Sabre Senior Business Analyst in Bangalore, India
Req ID: 56615
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Revenue Integrity is a real time application running on Intelligence Exchange platform with a large airline customer community. The product simplifies and speeds up spotting fraudulent bookings by returning seats to inventory as quickly as possible.
It ensures that airlines have a clean inventory to meet customer demand while driving higher yields and load factors.
We are now looking for a motivated individual to join our team as Senior Business Analyst to perform the following duties focused on Revenue Integrity with options to expand further into Sabre Data & Analytics portfolio of Products:
• Works closely with customers, both remotely as well as on-site, to train, extract and define business requirements.
• Articulates Revenue Integrity/Revenue Management concepts and processes from customers to the technical team and vice versa.
• Works as part of and provides support to the technical team during development.
• Act as the lead interface with the customer, internal or external, regarding both support and deliverables.
• Documenting customer business requirements and ability to create technical flows.
• Testing and documenting new releases and/or new or change functionality in modules.
• Ensures that approved methods, processes, and tools are consistently used.
• Grow into consulting airlines on RI best practices by analyzing airline business structure.
• Experience in Airline Industry
• At least 3 years of relevant professional experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner or proven familiarity with automation of business processes and business analysis acumen.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal English communications skills
• Reservation/Ticketing knowledge
• Positive attitude and great social/communication skills
• Airline revenue management knowledge
• Ability to develop and learn new business domains quickly
• Salesforce/Jira/MS Office knowledge
• Basic Coding skills
EDUCATION: Please contact your Human Resources Representative. EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years related experience. Advanced computer software skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to handle and/or lead multiple projects simultaneously.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
Stay connected with Sabre Careers