IQVIA Product Tech Support Advisor 2 in Bangalore, India
Salesforce Application Support (Experience 6 – 10 years)
• Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales, Service cloud on Apex, VF development, Development in Lightning
• Experience on Salesforce configuration – Workflows, process builders, validation rules, etc.
• Execute the unit testing to produce defect free software
• Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods
• Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed.
• Experience on Apex classes, VF pages, Trigger development
• Develop lightning components and feature
• Design and develop the rest/ SOAP integrations
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
• Manage all technical communication between the support team and business
• Resolve Salesforce issue tickets and actively participate in reviews.
• Provide suggestions and improvements to the existing architecture
• Additionally provide tier 3 support for internal/external end users applications on .Net platform.
• Work in shifts to cover IST/BST time zones and user's across IQVIA locations.
• Coordinate/execute validation activities related to deployment of business applications
• Work closely with Tech Ops tier 1 and 2 support team
• Coordinate with internal and external service providers/vendors in incident/problem/request and change management
• Maintain knowledge of the IT industry, analyze the abilities of tools and technologies and compare the needs of the business, recommend potential solutions to managers within the business.
Following are the key skills:
Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, VF development, Support – Lightning developed components
Experience on Salesforce configuration – Workflows, process builders, validation rules, etc.
Experience on Apex classes, VF pages, Triggers
Ability to troubleshoot the rest/ SOAP integrations
Good knowledge on Salesforce user access mechanism
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled