IQVIA Product Support Tech Advisor 2 in Bangalore, India
Possess Excellent Analytical and Troubleshooting skills to provide Level 2/Level 3 Support for multiple applications
Work with development teams for handing-off or taking over active support issues and creating a team specific knowledge base and skill set
Interact with vendors, applications development teams to restore service/resolve core problems.
Coordinate validation activities related to the deployment of business applications
Maintain knowledge of the IT industry, analyze the abilities of tools and technologies and compare with the needs of the business, recommend potential solutions to managers within the business.
• Provide customers, staff or stakeholders with projects, systems or technical support in line with project plans or initiatives. Communicate IT issues to business units at various levels of seniority.
• Identify quality issues, performs trend analysis and support corrective action plans and preventive measures. Escalate risks / issues as appropriate.
• Maintain compliance with eSOPs, training and keep current on knowledge and relevant initiatives.
• Experience with Contract Research Organizations (CRO), Healthcare, or similar highly regulated environment.
• Experience writing knowledge articles and conducting knowledge transfers to Tier 1/Tier 2 teams
• Experience working in a large Matrix Environment. Able to clearly communicate and work in tandem with multinational teams
• Manage and coordinate the implementation of internal, external and off-the-shelf business applications with all IT and business groups. Provide internal/external customer facing support.
Knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Cloud Infrastructure, including networking, VPCs, VGWs, DNS
Familiarity with AWS EC2, Docker, Kubernetes (AKS), AWS SDK, Bash, PowerShell.
Familiarity with S3, Security Groups IAM roles, CloudWatch, AWS RDS
Excellent troubleshooting skills for AWS /Azure platform.
Experience with ITIL/ITSM service operations processes – ideally ITIL Foundation certified.
Sound Knowledge on SQL/PL/SQL codes and understanding of Oracle Databases
Ability to troubleshoot data errors, Performance Bottlenecks, Connectivity issues
• Ability to assume ownership of an issue and act as an advocate for affected users
• Solid technical background and experience and Possesses fine-tuned analytical skills
• Relational database experience. Familiarity with Master Data Management concept.
• Knowledge on Production Support Process (Incident/Change/Configuration/Problem Management).
• Basic knowledge of SOPs, GCPs related regulatory requirements and systems/process requirements.
• Exemplary written/Verbal, computer literacy, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills. Able to clearly communicate in English with users from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities, tasks and meet deadlines. Good customer service skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
• Exposure to tools like Service now/JIRA/Splunk/Spotfire
- Experience with enterprise level visualization products - Preference for Spotfire
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or any equivalent degree or educational equivalence
• 6-9 years of overall experience in Production Support with minimum 2-4 years Application Support experience in Cloud based technology (AWS, Azure etc.)
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Extensive use of keyboard and mouse requiring repetitive motion of fingers and wrists
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
• Flexibility to work in Shifts
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled