EY Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - Data & Analytics - Bangalore in Bangalore, India
Consultant - Tech Consulting - National - Data & Analytics - Bangalore
Requisition # BAN009PB
Post Date Jan 23, 2021
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Consultant, Senior Consultant – PI – ITAS – SAP SD & CS
EY is looking for SAP functional Consultants/ Senior Consultants with SAP SD & CS (S/4HANA Logistics) in Mumbai and Bangalore.
Your key responsibilities
• Understanding of Business Processes and Design
• SAP configuration / configuration document preparation
• Preparation of functional specifications / interaction with ABAP team
• Unit testing / User acceptance testing
• Preparation of training manuals
• Preparation of data templates / understanding of data upload tools
• Basic understanding of SAP Authorizations
Skills and attributes for success
• Has independently lead the module development
• Client communication
• Preparation of project status reports
• Should have excellent cross modular exposure with other core modules
• Good Communication
• Understanding of Indian scenarios
• Confidence Level / Presentation
• SAP Certification (Optional)
To qualify for the role you must have
• CA/ICWA/MBA (Fin) or any Post Graduate with good understanding of Sales and distribution
• 6-8 years of relevant experience
• Minimum two end to end implementations in India or outside India (Client facing)
• Understands the project life cycle and SAP’s Activate (Agile) methodology
• Functional Experience in SD Module covering -
o Customer/Business Partner management
o Order Management
o Maintain Pricing
o Delivery Processing including dispatch process and transportation management
o Make to Order Scenario
o Third party sales
o Individual Purchase order scenario
o Project order – Integration with PS
o Rebate agreement
o Milestone billing - Down payment invoice
o Make to stock Scenario
o Availability check
o Manage Returns
o Credit Management
o Outward Freight processing
o Interfaces including IDOC’s
o Should also have worked in the areas of Customer Service such as warranty and return management
Ideally you’ll also have
• Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building and negotiation skills.
• Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
• Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.