Aerotek URGENT - Assistant Manufacturing Associate in Baltimore, Maryland
The Associate in this position is expected to adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and that all cleaning, disinfecting and documentation expectations adhere to the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP). All training requirements must be maintained above 95%.
Gmp, Cgmp, Cleanroom, autoclave, gdp, materials management, Sop
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have experience working in a pharma GMP environment. Looking for candidates who are computer literate.
• Transport materials from the Warehouse airlocks to the manufacturing areas.
• Disinfect all materials prior to transport utilizing the appropriate disinfectant and dwell time.
• Keep in-bound materials appropriately segregated by product and area.
• Prepare the appropriate disinfectants as per SOP.
• Understand the dwell time for all cleaning agents/chemicals.
• Apply disinfectants to floors, walls, ceilings, and horizontal surfaces using the proper cleaning tools (such as mops and wipes).
• Remove all trash/biohazard waste bags from the MFG area.
• Stocks all gowning materials in all air locks and locker rooms.
• Accurately documenting activities in the appropriate logbooks.
• Able to work with a respirator during special assignments, if required.
• Maintain materials inventory.
• Report any unexpected observations to area management.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.