Latitude, Inc. A/R Collections Manager in Baltimore, Maryland
THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL POSITION
We are searching for an Accounts Receivable Credit & Collections Manager charged with managing our customer base and A/R Department. He or she shall work with any and all personnel to assure timely and accurate invoicing resolution issues in order to collection on moneys due. The Senior Collections Representative will at times be required to interface with operational managers and occasionally with the Executive team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of making up to 40 or the necessary calls a day as needed, has excellent follow-up skills and is very organized with keeping track of customers and ongoing status. This role will have the potential to grow into the A/R Manager role.
· Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation by managing A/R shifts
· Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
· Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
· Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
· Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
· Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
· Manage the aged receivable reports daily to identify past due balances that require resolution.
· Provide customer satisfaction through day to day processing and account support, problem identification and resolution.
· Provide quality customer services to internal and external customers via phone and email.
· Work with clients to resolve billing issues.
· Proactively research and reconcile payment and account discrepancies.
· Review, research and process monthly payments within designated time frame.
· Serve as an escalation point for team members for difficult situations that may arise.
· Provide direction and guidance to team members when necessary.
· Ensure team deadlines and goals are met on a weekly/quarterly basis.
· Sets clear and common work objectives for assigned staff. Recruits, selects, orients and manages appropriate staff to ensure operational objectives are consistently met.
· Ensures the proper design, testing and documentation of specialized billing system work queues to identify miscellaneous errors and discrepancies.
· Coordinates the resolution of system issues identified through analysis, client or staff discovery, in conjunction with Billing System.
· With assigned staff, consistently assess back-end billing efficiencies to maximize revenues and timeliness of payments, which may include the following:
· Proven work experience in a fast-paced collections environment
· Prior supervisory experience a plus
· Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel
· Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
· Ability to accurately process numerical data
· Team management and negotiation skills