Goddard School Infant Room Teacher in Avon, Ohio
The Goddard School in Avon has an opening for a full-time Infant Lead Teacher. Prospective applicants should be nurturing, energetic, highly motivated, and a solid communicator.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program with a play-oriented and project-based foundation and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of this program is to provide a life-long love of learning. Our staff is made of loving and dedicated teachers who understand each child’s needs. They are highly qualified educators who are able to use their creativity and the Ohio Early Learning Content Standards as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
We offer a great benefit package for qualified full-time employees:
- Competitive, above industry pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays (including paid winter break)
- Paid Illness
- Child Care Discounts
- Paid professional development
- Paid background checks
Personal Protection Equipment provided (face masks) Job Responsibilities include:
Developing and implementing lesson plan activities that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Meeting the individual needs of the children.
- Professional parent communication.
- Participation in staff and training meetings.
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Supporting a team environment.
- Using assessment tools.
- Committing to continuing education. Please call our award-winning school at (440) 934-3300 for a complete list of job responsibilities or email your resume directly to our Director at DAvonOH@GoddardSchools.com.
The Goddard School in Avon