Veritas Senior Email Marketing Campaign Specialist in Austin, Texas
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas’ Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
We're looking for a Email Campaign Specialist to drive our marketing campaign calendar and manage execution, optimization, and reporting of marketing nurture and outbound email campaigns.
You'll manage the end-to-end process of email marketing creation, localization, execution, and reporting, including working with business stakeholders and coordinating project requests, creating target segment lists, creating emails, A/B testing and optimization, sending proofs and final emails, ensuring accurate attribution/tracking, and delivering systematic reporting.
We are open to remote USA candidates for this role.
- Manage incoming execution requests for digital campaigns supporting global marketing. Assist in tactical planning and delivering demand generation campaigns to support the marketing programs. Maintain a marketing campaign calendar.
- Build and manage the full lifecycle of campaigns in Eloqua: build, edit, test, launch, report and optimize.
- Manage email campaign execution in requests in multiple languages to support global teams. Initiates & manages asset translations.
- Provide creative, strategic insight and direction regarding copy and content approaches, call to action and promotional strategies leveraging industry best practices and performance reports.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns: measure, analyze, and report campaign performance to internal stakeholders. Make recommendations to optimize email performance.
- Ensure email QA standards and protocols are being met prior to campaign launches.
- Stay current on email marketing trends and best practices.
- Ensure email campaigns follow privacy regulations and email best practices.
- This role involves working closely with global and cross-functional team members as well as outside vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in email marketing, ideally with Eloqua or Marketo.
- Hands-on experience in creating, managing, deploying and reporting on campaigns.
- Experience with A/B testing and email optimization for conversion and engagement.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills. Ability to work under tight deadlines, multi-task, adapt to changes quickly.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Experience thinking through strategy as much as executing.
- Hands-on experience on HTML/CSS email design, Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop) understanding of email client compatibilities. Experience performing testing and QA of email in multiple browsers and clients.
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us? (https://www.veritas.com/company/careers/why-join-us)
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal (https://veritas.service-now.com/hrp) .