HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Quality Coordinator, Women's Services in Austin, Texas
Do you have the career opportunities as a Quality Coordinator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David’s South Austin Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David’s South Austin Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Quality Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
As the Quality Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination of systems for collection, analysis, and reporting of data to support Quality Management objectives. You will handle organizational and department-specific process improvement activities, and must be able to analyze data, prioritize projects, develop and report on analysis of outcomes.
- You will coordinate the design and implementation of data collection, as well as the analysis and presentation of data from a variety of sources to support quality management initiatives
- You will maintain databases, review spreadsheets, and provide accurate and timely data reports
- You will collaborate with and educate physicians and multidisciplinary hospital staff to facilitate care management to achieve compliance
- You will perform and coordinate clinical chart abstractions and reviews
- You will oversee quality systems analysis
- You will assist medical staff departments and divisions in providing required data and/or information pertinent to medical staff appointments and re-appointments
- You will participate in assigned hospital committee and/or team meetings
St. David’s South Austin Medical Center, which is part of St. David’s HealthCare, is a 334-bed acute care facility offering a range of complex specialties and sub-specialties, including a nationally accredited oncology program with the area’s only adult bone marrow transplant program; a trauma program that includes a Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and critical patients; a comprehensive cardiac program; full-service maternity and newborn care; and two full-service emergency centers in the communities of Bee Cave and Bastrop.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Quality Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 3 years of previous medical/surgical nursing experience in an acute care facility
- Performance improvement experience – preferred
- Associate’s degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Quality Coordinator, Women's Services
Location: Texas-Austin-South Austin Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00196-78264