Alorica Quality Assurance Representative in Austin, Texas
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of Alorica’s programs, policies, and technology. Monitor a minimum of twenty calls per day per TSR/CSR, per assigned shift.
• Maintain accurate and sufficient documentation of TSR/CSR calls including
positive observations, as well as areas of needed improvement.
• Provide ongoing QA Call Evaluations to the appropriate Operations Manager/Supervisor.
• Tape presentations as required for counseling sessions and client review.
• Maintain orderly environment ensuring the QA Booth has the correct scripts, responses, and the appropriate support materials, floor map and seating charts.
• Participate in answering live calls, handling problem calls and counseling telephone representatives as required. Ability to utilize counseling as a tool to coach and develop representatives.
• Participate in monitoring and calibration sessions with clients
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Supervisor
Minimum Education and Experience:
• An Associates Degree (AA) from an accredited university or college; or a High school diploma, GED and 1 years related work experience
• Experience (2+) years in a call center environment.
• Some prior supervision experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance.
• Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods.
• Ability to write reports, and business correspondence.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
• Strong attention to detail and some experience in Verification
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled