Dell Product Owner in Austin, Texas
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Product Owner in Austin, Texas, or from your work from home location.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams to bring the vision of a product to life.
• Understand and coordinate feature backlog for assigned releases
• Participate in the translation of features into technical and non technical requirements and follow Agile based framework
• Grow in becoming the primary voice on releases working with your Product Management counter part
• Share in the responsibility to maintain a groomed backlog and use effective Agile processes (Scrum and Agile)
• Establish and manage relationships with Product Management, Marketing, Legal, Enablement, Engineering, Program Management, and other organizations
• Share in the delivery of successful product releases based on organizational priorities
• Grow key leadership competencies for driving change, including complex problem solving, identification and mitigation of risks, leveraging talent strengths, building consensus or decision alignment, and utilizing key relationships to accomplish desired outcomes
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 5 to 8 years of related experience
• Excellenttechnology/engineeringskills relating to design, test and quality
• Solid grasp of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions
• Excellence in understanding competitors and their products as well as potential partner relationships for the product
• An active participant in Agile technical project management of multiple releases and a proven record of success in product ownership and/or product management
• Work across multiple technical and non technical teams to develop solutions and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers
• Experience in backlog grooming sessions and driving solutions to completion working with Agile teams
• Knowledge of engineering processes with the ability to communicate, strategize, plan and prioritize
• Solid communicator with strong influencing and presentation skills
• A passion for philanthropy as our team likes to give back as often as possible
• Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree
• Proven experience working on a world-class product
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself, and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI, and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030here (https://jobs.dell.com/diversity-and-inclusion) .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policyhere (https://jobs.dell.com/equal-employment-opportunity-policy-statement) .