Robert Half International Loan Processor - Support in Austin, Texas
A client in North Austin is looking for a detailed Loan Processor to work in the office on a great team. They are looking for a detail oriented, go-getter, charismatic candidate for this company specializing in financing new construction and resale homes.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This candidate will prepare the loan files for underwriting, review loan applications, and collect additional information as needed. Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
• Input proper loan information into the system for processing. Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete accurate verified and complies with company policy.
• Receive/review complete loan applications originated by LO.
• Review supporting documents that have been uploaded/put into folders by the LO/LOA.
• Review complete file for accuracy, including verifying all income, assets, property, credit, etc. (order supplements as needed)
• Make introduction call to borrower.
• Order the appraisal, VOE, TRV’s, Flood, etc.
• Communicate with my Manager, LO/LOA throughout the file process of any issues.
• Process the file for submission to UW.
• Work with LO/LOA to clear conditions on files to secure a CTC.
• Submit Closing Docs on files via upload to the system (AKA Trailing Docs).In efforts to help maintain the relationship between the Builder and Mortgage.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE
• Some knowledge of the Mortgage business – preferably 2 to 3 years of experience.
Unique company with strong values, work hard and play hard, working side by side so comfortable working in a team!
Minimum of two years experience in the Mortgage business
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $22.80 - $26.40 / Hourly
Location: Austin, TX
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04160-0011559820
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance