Applied Materials Financial Analysis III - (B3) in Austin, Texas
Completes detailed analysis and commentary for finance and non finance executives
Develops complex modeling in support of strategic plans, business sizing and performance mgmt.
Performs required activities and analysis to complete close, flash or commit with minimal oversight on recurring tasks
Interacts and presents analytical findings to various stakeholders. At times, may act as a direct business partner with non finance mgmt.
Key participant or lead for system integration or process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.