Anthem, Inc. Business Information Developer Consultant Sr - PS34979 in Austin, Texas
Business Information Developer Consultant Sr - PS34979
Location: United States
Requisition #: PS34979
Post Date: 3 days ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
.NET Developer - Business Information Developer Consultant Sr – Programs, Integrity Product - PS34979
Location: Any Anthem Office, or may be remote if needed for best candidate.
Position will be representing the Program Integrity (PI) group responsible for ensuring proper payments are made to legitimate providers for reasonable services provided to eligible members. Will be on a team of Business Representatives to work directly with senior leadership as well as front line associates, and IT solutions teams that enable the business to drive efficiency and compliance. Focus will be on including more cutting edge technologies and capabilities including more technologically advanced concepts including use of Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, as well as best in class industry capabilities in both technology and Health Care domain.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings, and reviews designs with the business.
· Owns the change request process and coordinates with other teams as necessary.
· Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
· Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written. Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
· Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
· Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort.
· Coordinates and manages on-call support and owns the system monitoring process.
· Reviews and monitors initiatives for end-to-end impact and coordination, undertakes complex assignments requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
· Acts as a source of direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff. Monitors project schedules and costs for own and other projects.
· Conducts training on use of applications developed.
· Requires a BS/BA degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field; 6 years’ experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· Knowledge of C#.NET Framework and/or Core required.
· Strong CSS and HTML skills required.
· Experience writing raw SQL required.
· Ability to manage, maintain, and manipulate large sets of data required.
· Expert knowledge of MS Excel required, including pivot tables and formulas.
· Experience interacting with RESTful web services preferred.
· Agile, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Confluence, JIRA experience preferred.
· Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at Careers.antheminc.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran