AT&T Senior Specialist – Project Manager – Tiger Team in Atlanta, Georgia
Performs non-technical project management work focused on internal AT&T projects. Typically manages these projects from initiation through delivery. The incumbents are responsible for meeting the project requirements by applying project management skills, tools, and techniques to manage the project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Works as an extension of the Global Sales Team, centralizing all seller responsible order activity from order placement through test & turnup, allowing for earlier revenue recognition, customer satisfaction and improved selling activities.
• Under limited supervision, conducts project management of a small/medium project or phases of a larger project.
• Works as a team member on projects and may be responsible for ensuring projects are within allotted timeline and budget.
• May define a portion of project scope and objectives.
• Projects are typically moderately complex in nature, sometimes follow a repeatable framework, and require some analytical skills in defining scope and objectives.
• Coordinates activities of a project team and may identify resources.
• Creates detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
• Attends and may lead project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
• Communicates to internal team members and possibly to client/vendors.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration degree or equivalent experience is not required but a degree in a related is preferred
Direct experience working with clients
Expert understanding of the AT&T’s sales and ordering process systems
Excellent written and verbal skills
Ability to multitask while managing multiple projects and escalations
1 to 3 years of experience working in progress documents
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.