Truist Senior Application Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Req ID: R0026656
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
- Lead and participate in the development, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support of highly complex solutions in adherence to company standards.
- Deliver technically complex solutions.
- Perform system integration support for all project work, including but not limited to, customized coding, software integration, analysis or configuring solutions leveraging different technologies and tools to generate a product.
- Determine specifications, then plan, design, and develop the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes-either individually or in concert with project team
- Conduct robust unit testing and provide support for subsequent release testing.
- Provide escalated support for highly complex applications in production.
- Typically lead moderately complex projects and participate in larger, more complex initiatives.
- Solve complex technical and operational problems.
- Understand and consistently apply the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- May develop programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse
- Apply industry best practices to improve current practices.
- Develop recommendations to improve processes or techniques.
- Act as a resource for teammates with less experience.
Work on projects leveraging waterfall or agile methodologies. Requirements
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Must have 2 years of experience as a developer or technical lead performing the following:
- Applying in-depth knowledge in information systems to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Developing software solutions using technologies including .NET, C# , SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Solving complex problems by applying best practices.
- Implementing multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end.
- Applying knowledge of Agile development & release practices.
- Working on large scale consolidation and upgrade projects.
- Working in Wealth Management domain with work on integration with vendor applications. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.