Robert Half International Graphic Designer in Atlanta, Georgia
TCG Atlanta is looking for Graphic Designer to join a growing marketing /design team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Sales Collateral – marketing materials for all units and divisions for both organizations to include capabilities brochures, flyers, newsletters and presentations.
Website Support & Development – updates to web content, both on the news feed as well individual pages.
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design is required
· 3-5 years of communication design and development is required.
· Exceptional graphics design skills and experience in brand development
· Demonstrated skill for delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines
· Hands-on experience with web content management tools, WordPress
· Experience with social media platforms to include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Keen eye for visual details and developments
· High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud design platform and MS office
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.