Honeywell Global ISC Planning COE in Atlanta, Georgia
At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell International is a $37 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 113,000 employees in 120 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement.
A position has been created in the Corporate ISC Planning Centre of Excellence team (PCOE) for an ambitious Supply Chain Professional to learn from the best and support key initiatives across the Enterprise. You will report to the Corporate VP of ISC Planning & Inventory. In this role, you will learn from the best, you will have the opportunity to carve out a space for yourself to show your leadership skills and play an instrumental role in the success of the company by delivering meaningful project transformation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the Business Units across the enterprise to drive initiatives from one of the following key disciplines:
· SIOP & Demand Planning
· Supply Chain Planning Analytics
· Supply & Inventory Planning
· Production and Material Planning
· Supply Chain Academy and Adult Learning
· Project Management
The objective is to partner with the Business Units planning leadership team to implement and embed the Planning Global Design Model (GDM) and increase the adoption of the planning tool (Kinaxis Rapid Response) with the end users.
You will work closely with the Planning COE Directors to develop and sharpen your expertise in one of the functional disciplines. The role will also require a cross functional training element to ensure you understand your impact on the end to end planning cycle. A key part of your role will be to influence, coach and guide leaders and end users to participate and take ownership of supply chain transformation activities.
The successful candidate must be capable of translating objectives into a deliverable strategy to achieve business goals and create a competitive advantage of the product portfolio. You will utilize Lean Six Sigma techniques, driving continuous improvement activities and achievement of superior performance across all KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). You may occasionally be required to dive into a business unit to temporarily fill gaps in the organization structure.
· Partner with the Planning COE Director’s to fully understand the Honeywell Planning GDM for your functional expertise
· Cross train on the full Global Design Model across the other functional disciplines
· Become proficient and competent in the use of the Kinaxis RapidResponse software
· Partner with the Business Units leadership and planning teams to support the implementation and deployment of the GDM within their business
· Partner with the Business Units planning teams to support and accelerate the adoption of RapidResponse by the end users
· Utilize your problem-solving skills to identify root causes of process and systems failure to eliminate risks in the planning GDM deployment
· Partner with the Planning COE Directors to lead workshops and activities with the Business Units planning teams to accelerate transformation programs which lead to significant Supply Chain performance improvements
· Train and coach planning leaders and teams to increase their skills and elevate their capabilities
· Continually develop your knowledge and experience of Lean Six Sigma skills
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor's Degree (i.e. Engineering, Supply Chain, or technical)
· 5+ years of Supply Chain Planning, Operations or Analytics experience in a Global Business, to include:
· experience with Rapid Response or a Supply Chain Planning System of Record
· Due to contractual agreements, all applicants must be US Citizens
· Advanced Masters or PhD in Data, mathematics, or Operations Research
· Professional Institute Certification e.g. APICS, CPIM etc.
· Direct experience with Rapid Response or Supply Chain Planning System of Record implementation
· Experience in the use of SAP
· Lean Six Sigma BB or Lean Expert
· Proficient in written and oral English
· Able to influence across all levels of management and operational staff
· Able to teach, coach and mentor
· Strategic “Big Picture” person but also able to formulate a tactical view and approach to all challenges and problems
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.