FirstService Residential Concierge in Atlanta, Georgia
This position serves residents by providing information and services. Self-motivated; outgoing; detail oriented; customer service and customer focused individual with excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills including e-mailing, identifying and organizing resources to provide personal service expected by residents.
Saturday and Sunday 7 am to 3 pmsential Duties & ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies and clarifies residents' needs and desires; answers questions; gives directions and instructions; develops inventories of services.
- Manages and screens messages.
- Helps residents establish accounts and schedules access for authorized vendors to provide services within units.
- Provides services requested by making arrangements and reservations for dining, tours, travel, entertainment, accommodations, rentals gifts, sporting events, transportation, meetings, secretarial services, couriers, communication and mail services, personal appointments and services, medical services, and similar requests; reminding residents of schedules; providing support and assistance; running errands; personalizing services.
- Anticipates services required by ascertaining mood and style of residents, identifying options, developing itineraries.
- Organizes social events and event planning and arranges services.
- Improves services by obtaining and evaluating resident observations opinions, and criticisms.
- Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances department and organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Other duties as required.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned.
Supervise a team of Front Desk Area Specialist within the assigned portfolio.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Completion of College level courses with concentration in Business or Hospitality is strongly desirable.
- Five (5) or more years' experience in the Hospitality Industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organization, motivation, and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, judgment and decision making abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in multiple languages is highly preferred.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills. Ability to adapt to different situations and environments.
- Ability to respond to emergencies and callouts in a timely manner.
- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook. Proficiency researching the Internet.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven.
- Must have reliable form of transportation.
Tools & Equipment Used
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
This position works under usual good and/or office conditions. The associate is required to work at a personal computer as well as be on the phone for extended periods of time. Must be able to stand, sit and walk for extended periods and occasionally climb. Must be able to handle, use fingers, grasp and lift objects and packages and reach with hands and arms. The incumbent must be able to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions and work extended and flexible hours and weekends as needed. Physical demands include ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled