TEKsystems Business Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
100% Remote (Must be on EST or CST) - 3 year contract
*Must have a Security background as a Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join a team focused on examining problems and opportunities in the IT Security space to help create technology solutions that deliver value to the business. This position will primarily interface teams that provides Networking, Security, Compute, Storage and Database capabilities.
The project you will be supporting as a BA is a on-prem security remediation project. This project is being driven by the security organization for GAP remediation effort tasked with deployment of new security teams , patch remediation, external firewall blocking, and burst work capacity. Ideally this person brings a technical and security background with experience working on similar projects – also, an understanding of M&E would be valuable as well but not needed This role will be communicating back to the CSO department so this person must be able to tell their story back to the office and shed light around the project. This person may also take on some project management duties.
As far as technology, a strong candidate can bring whatever tools they’ve used in the past. There is not a strong preference for specific tools utilized during their responsibilities.
Our client is looking for a candidate with:
Media is a nice to have
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Able to tell the story – a big part of this project is letting the CSO how we are doing on the remediation's
• 3+ years related experience with proven track record
• Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
• Effective Customer management skills, including conflict resolution
• Familiarity with ITIL, ITSM and ITBM
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to make a strong first impression and build trust, rapport, and lasting relationships with business stakeholders, including engineers, end users and executives.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience generating self-updating dashboards or other models that tell the story of the team you work with and how their efforts are progressing towards completion.
• Strong facilitation, questioning and listening skills to ask right questions of individuals and groups to surface essential requirements information. Ability to listen and understand not only what people say, but what they mean, and to detect what they may be hesitant to say. Ability to think on your feet, to go beyond planned questions and respond to whatever input you hear from the people you are interviewing
• Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
Top Skills Details:
3 years BA/PM experience
Technical and security background
Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.