Amazon Arlington HQ Program Manager, Analytics and Reporting – Global Internal Communications in Arlington, Virginia
Amazon’s Internal Corporate Communications team is seeking an experienced Program Manager, Analytics and Reporting to join our team and help unlock insights which drive strategic business decisions. Working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders, this role will balance being an effective project manager with taking day-to-day ownership to drive insights and actions. The right candidate will blend advanced reporting with strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key.
You are a builder who is at your best when distilling complex strategies into distinct and clear milestones. You are detail oriented and possess expertise in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders. The ideal candidate knows and loves working with business intelligence tools (e.g., Excel, Qualtrics, Tableau), and can partner with business leaders to deep-dive into data in order to solve complex business problems. You are analytical, organized, curious, and work backwards from the business problem. Cross-team coordination, project management, and strong writing skills are essential.
This position can sit in either Seattle or Arlington, VA (HQ2).
Key functions include:
· Develop, manage, and communicate project roadmaps, strategy, and reporting for Amazon’s global internal communications channels and content
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing and ad-hoc metrics, reports, dashboards, and analyses, to demonstrate the impact and effectiveness of the work driven by the Internal Corporate Communications team.
· Define the data that will most effectively and accurately measure the impact of internal communications and work cross-functionally with other research teams when needed
· Partner with cross-functional stakeholders in order to implement solutions based on data insights that can scale globally
· Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Experience in project/technical program management with a proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals including external partners
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Process automation experience
· Demonstrated willingness to experiment and try new things
· Experience in driving projects cross functionally, build partnerships with other organizations, and work proactively with business teams to ensure security, operational and business objectives are met
· Proven problem-solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
· Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau and Qualtrics