CEO Warrior Lead Installer in Anchorage, Alaska
Attention: Lead Installers
Join A Winning Company
We’re looking for superstars who consider themselves the best of the best (or rapidly on the way to being the best) who want a chance to prove themselves in a company that recognizes hard work and achievement and doesn’t treat employees like a number.
Do you want any of these?
- Make more money (who else wants more money?!?)
- Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
- Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance (peace of mind for you and your family)
- Quarterly all-company breakfast (you'll love this; does your current company do this? Probably not.)
- Paid uniform (you'll look and feel like a professional)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance—no one does it as well as we do!)
Who Are We? We’re CEO Warrior, a training and implementation company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two guys who built a small electrical company into a large service company with 165 trucks and 200 employees. Today we have companies that are dominating in the state where you are looking for opportunity.
Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
You understand and are willing to follow the company's core values As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
* We hire and love veterans!
We are looking for highly technical, professional Lead Installers to provides outstanding service and exceed every customer’s expectations by performing the highest quality of HVAC installations on every job. The essential functions of the Lead Install Technician are to serve the customers of the company by installing heating and air conditioning systems with an emphasis on quality installations, performed efficiently and following all applicable local and national codes. Every Lead Installer must maintain a reputation for quality installations, as well as keeping the customer informed of what is being done as well as when and how it will be done. They will be responsible for the delivery and removal of all equipment needed to complete installation work.
- Candidate must be able to up-sell various products and services.
- Must be dependable and honest; responsibility for customer payments is required.
- Experience with installation of HVAC equipment.
- Must be reliable and customer oriented.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- Must complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency.
- Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
- Must be able to track and keep manager informed of a client’s changing needs and requests.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles.
Join a winning company. Only motivated people should apply
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.