Robert Half International Programmer Analyst in Alton, Illinois
Robert Half is currently seeking a candidate who had experience in:
Providing support of the business systems that may interface with industrial automation systems or other off-the-shelf systems. Responsible for designing and developing application interfaces for internally developed business systems and collaborate with the project team to define and design interface components for the solution. Will start with smaller applications and progress to more complex systems over time.
• Plan, design, develop, enhance, and support custom web-based or desktop software applications
• Work both independently and as part of a development team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications
• Work directly with SQL to maintain proper workflow and data integrity
• Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
• Document all programming tasks and procedures
• Resolve support calls regarding data fixing, application bugs and application enhancements
Competencies and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• Minimum 2 years of software development experience
• Experience in T-SQL & SQL Server Reporting Services (writing ad-hoc queries, procedures, reports, etc.)
• Experience in native or cross platform mobile development a plus
• Strong analytical aptitude and organizational skills
• Effective verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work within a team structure to support company objectives and maintain/build positive working relationships
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal direction or supervision as well as collaboratively in a team
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Alton, IL
Date Posted: March 26, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02430-0011365231
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT