AdventHealth Leadership & Talent Development Partner FT Days in Altamonte Springs, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Leadership & Talent Development Partner - AdventHealth - Maitland
Location Address: 901 North Lake Destiny Road, Maitland, FL 32751
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth - Maitland
Established in 1908, AdventHealth is one of the largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the country, caring for more than a million patients each year. The Maitland Office Plaza houses our highly skilled teams that support our hospital system including Marketing, Patient Financial Services, Revenue Management, the Credit Union and Human Resources. The Trickel Building, a two-story office structure, creates an atmosphere of health and healing, with a healthy-style café and quaint chapel. The main lobby is filled with lush greenery and a light trickle of water, creating a holistic environment.
- Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Facilitation and Training
- Prepares and delivers facilitation of leadership development programming and experiential development plans.
- Facilitation and training of Succession Management related areas including Success Profiles, Career Development, Individual Development Plans, Development Planning Labs and other leadership development courses as required.
- Assists in the development of change initiatives.
- Talent Assessments & Coaching
- Administers assessment instruments approved by the Leadership &Talent Development Sr Partners and Leadership team.
- Supports coaching practice by participating in coaching engagements with various leadership levels and emerging talent.
- Manages a system to keep all talent information organized and easily accessible.
- Trains others in the use of Talent Management system and provides user support. Manages data interfaces required with other functions, e.g., HR.
- Talent Management Analytics and Reporting
- Tracks Talent Management metrics.
- Creates and distributes reports (standard and ad hoc), recommends improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned in the advancement of the department’s goals.
What You Will Need:
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline such as Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Leadership, Training and Development, or related field OR
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of progressive experience in organizational development, talent management or related field
- Licensed in social science field such as social work, psychology, or sociology OR
- Certified in at least one recognized assessment tool such as Myers-Briggs, DiSC, social styles, or another leadership/team assessment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Senior-level presentation skills
- Values: sensitivity to trust, ethics, and freedom from gender and culture bias
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening, confronting, challenging, straightforwardness, rapport, trust, warmth, compassion, humor
- Strong project management skills
- Technical knowledge in implementing 70-20-10 development plans (70% assignment-based, 20% feedback-based, 10% training-based)
- Ability to understand and articulate the value of integrated Talent Management processes
- Understanding of enterprise software, particularly HRIS and other Talent Management technologies (e.g., recruiting, performance management, learning management)
- Experience in client relationship management and consulting
- Certified or academically qualified to use assessment tools
As a member of the Talent Development team, the Leadership & Talent Development Partner implements the Talent Management process with the intent of enhancing the professional growth experience of high-potential candidates at the campus and functional level. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.