Fiserv Front-End Engineer in Alpharetta, Georgia
Did you know one of Atlanta’s nicknames is transaction alley? A big contributing factor is the high volume of financial transactions passing through Fiserv systems each day. Fiserv Engineering has a high-performance culture known for fin-tech leadership where we earn client trust every day while furthering our mission to move money and information in a way that moves the world.
What’s unique about Fiserv compared to others in fin-tech is our formidable reach across the entire ecosystem. We are looking for builders interested in impacting how we experience our financial lives and how your bank can bring meaningful value to serve you at the right moments. We do this today through online banking, but our financial lives and expectations are changing rapidly with new digital demands. Here you will be building for the needs of tomorrow with fast, fun, and inclusive teams whose work reaches millions around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What you’ll do:
Ready to make people’s financial lives better? The Front-End Engineer role showcases your ability to provide technical prowess across front end technology to breathe life into user interfaces. You are empowered to innovate, communicate, collaborate, and deliver with other engineers, product managers, and designers. You will play a crucial role in enabling the online experiences people have with their money to solve for a mixture of great user experience, product analytics enablement, and security as you iterate towards outcomes that impact millions. This role will:
• Showcase constructive communication, collaboration, and delivery skills
• Work on a focused team of highly capable engineers, and designers using Agile engineering practices, modern continuous delivery capabilities, and product analytics
• Dive deep into technical, and business-related fin-tech domain areas while tackling consumer grade user interfaces
• Collaborate with other engineering leaders, UX designers, and product managers to build on each other’s ideas to craft effective solutions, and breakdown business problems into actionable work items
• Have a strong sense of code ownership through development and deploy cycles with autonomy to continuously improve features
What you’ll bring along:
• BSCS or equivalent work experience.
• 4 or more years of relevant experience building web enabled products and services
• Passion in enabling high quality experiences through CSS, HTML, and their related optimization frameworks
• Smart system design with an understanding of how to ideate with others
• Meaningful experience performance optimizing web based front ends with Lighthouse
• Enablement of L10n and L18n
• Thoughtful and constructive code reviewer capabilities
• A developer level understanding of web based security required
What would be great to have:
• High volume systems knowledge
• REST based service development and integration experiences
• SaaS team engineering experiences
What you’ll get:
• A strong grasp of the fin-tech domain and a bigger role to play in the vibrant Atlanta fin-tech scene
• An authentic career path with a support cast that will help you along your journey
• Healthy work environment where psychological safety and blameless learning is fostered at every level
• Work-life balance tailored to your needs with a company that believes in work and play