CIOX Health Talent Acquisition Analyst in Alpharetta, Georgia
The reporting analyst supports in the execution and implementation of both standardized and custom reports that supports the various operations departments. This role leverages BI tools to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data for all stakeholders and supports the BI Analyst leverage trends and insights to communicate areas of opportunity. The reporting analyst has a strong focus on auditing and measuring the effectiveness of reporting
● Summarize quantitative and qualitative operational research into actionable KPIs that align with enterprise objectives.
● Work with development team to measure report accuracy—including data, definitions, and tollgates.
● Examine current trends and business conditions to design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions.
● Work with Operations to understand and explain department specific issues to improve reporting processes and effectiveness.
● Oversee the auditing of reports and ensure data integrity.
● Publish recurring and custom reports/dashboards, ensuring timely delivery.
● Organize data into informational summaries in order to monitor how different areas of the business are performing.
● Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines working with team members where needed.
● Recommend new reporting formats and/or deliverables.
● Advanced Excel skills (Macros, V-Look-ups, Pivot Tables, Formulas)
● Experience in the medical records field (preferred but not required).
● Strong communication skills; able to effectively communicate with all levels of management, employees, vendors and clients.
● Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking and excellent organizational skills to be successful.
● Exposure to data visualization tools such as Tableau,Power BI, or Cognos
● Independently manage multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
● experience with employing analytical techniques to address a specific problem.
● Ability to make quick decisions by analyzing facts and predicting the outcomes of various alternatives to determine best course of action for the team.
Requisition ID: 2021-16091
External Company Name: CIOX Health
External Company URL: careers-cioxhealth.icims.com
Street: 925 North Point Parkway