Inova Health Systems REGISTERED NURSE in ALEXANDRIA, Virginia
Are you an experienced RN looking for your next opportunity? The*Med-Surg Acute Unit-Inova Mount Vernon Hospital needs you! Why Inova? Follow the link to learn more about us! *About Inova**
We honor our RN’S for providing world-class healthcare-every time, every touch- to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve! Follow the link to learn about our Nurses
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital is a 237-bed hospital offering patients convenience and state-of-the-art care in a community environment. Our hospital sits on 26 acres of beautifully landscaped open space, where patients can find moments of serenity in our specially designed gardens.
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital is home to the nationally recognized Inova Joint Replacement Center and Inova Rehabilitation Center. Both are ranked among the top orthopedic and rehabilitation programs in the country. It also is the administrative and clinical home for the Inova Wound Healing Center, the region's largest and most experienced. Within the Wound Center, the Inova Mount Vernon Hospital hyperbaric unit offers the only 24/7 hyperbaric treatment center in the Washington, DC region.
As an Inova Nurse you will:
- Provide knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team
- Conduct all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner
- Use an integrated approach towards patient outcomes
Utilize standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery Our commitment to keeping patients safe, means there’s no safer place for you to work. We safeguard our patients, by safeguarding our team members.
Inova is well stocked with the best and latest PPE
Masks are provided to patients entering our buildings, and offered free to visitors
Covid-19 patients are isolated in dedicated areas
Inova operates curbside Covid-19 testing sites that are far removed from the main facilities
All team members are trained in the latest screening guidelines
A minimum of 6 months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting
Long Term Care / Skilled Nursing is not acceptable . Education: BSN or MSN or If Associates Degree RN-Within 6 months of start date, meet with nurse leader:
Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date. Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
BLS for Healthcare Provider
RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a RN
Proficient in English, strong verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skill and the ability to display a caring demeanor towards others. Proficient computer skills required.
Work Site Location: INOVA MOUNT VERNON HOSPITAL
Work Site Address: 2501 PARKERS LANE
Schedule: Monday-Friday with every other weekend
Work Site City/State: ALEXANDRIA, VA
Shift: 12 hour Day