Molina Healthcare Director, Member & Community Engagement in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Director, Member & Community EngagementAlbuquerque, New Mexico
Job ID 2002270
Responsible for achieving established goals improving Molina's enrollment growth objectives encompassing all lines of business. Works collaboratively with key departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates and assignment percentages.
• In partnership with executive leadership, develops, implements and monitors a successful strategy to achieve Molina's enrollment growth goals for a small-to-medium/less complex state plan, which encompasses all Molina lines of business (i.e. Medicaid, DSNP, Marketplace, etc.) and identifies and initiates continuous quality improvements regarding member engagement, staff training and member retention.
• Accountable for achieving all established goals with primary responsibility for improving the plan's overall “choice” rate, working collaboratively with other key departments to increase Medicaid assignment percentages for Molina.
• Provides leadership and oversight to team in achieving enrollment, retention and choice percentage goals for assigned state, focusing on profitable growth.
• Establishes organizational polices and strategies for interaction with key providers, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based Organizations (FBOs), School Based Organizations (SBOs) and Business Based Organizations (BBOs). Leads team in the development of these key relationships and how to move them through the enrollment pipeline.
• Oversees the development of successful and compliant lead generation, appointment scheduling, event management, enrollment, and member retention processes.
• Engages and creates relationships with key legislative contact and community leaders as well as strategic partnerships outlining long term plans for optimal engagement with key influencers.
• Responsible for customer engagement & member retention targets for all lines of business. Develops, coordinates and leads a Continuous Quality Improvement program for member-related activities. Ensures that employees and management are knowledgeable of, and participate in identifying and implementing, opportunities for improvement to support member retention.
•Responsible for the development and submission of all department policies and procedures and Marketing Plan to the state
•Ensures all Molina Signature events are conducted within the branding and budgetary guidelines. Maintains knowledge of Molina contractual obligations with the State, its members, and other parties; works with other departments to ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
• Directs, plans, delegates and manages department budget and staff, including employment, pay and performance decisions; employee relations; and coaching/development of staff, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in health related degree or equivalent experience.
• 7-10 years health care sales/marketing and member retention experience.
• 5-10 years management/supervisory experience.
• New product development, positioning and start-up experience; marketing segmentation experience.
• Exceptional networking and negotiations skills, as well as strong public speaking/presentations skills.
Required License, Certification, Association
Completion of Molina /DHS/MRMIB Marketing Certification Program/Covered CA Certified.
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Healthcare Management
• Previous grassroots/community outreach experience a plus.
• Experience managing large teams of “enrollment and marketing ” people.
• Preferred experience in project management or event coordination.
• Fluency in Spanish or Diné highly desirable.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• Active Life & Health Insurance
• Market Place Certified
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.