Albemarle County Principal - All Levels - Anticipated Vacancies - 2021-22 School Year in Albermale, Virginia
Principal - All Levels - Anticipated Vacancies 2021-2022 School Year
Come Lead the Future with Us
Albemarle County Public Schools is currently accepting applications for anticipated vacancies for Principal at the elementary, middle, and high school levels for the 2021-2022 school year. Specific locations are to be determined.
Are You Ready To Unleash Each Student's Potential?
In Albemarle County Public Schools, our mission every day is to establish a community of learners and learning, through relationships, relevance and rigor, one student at a time. We work to ensure that all learners believe in their power to embrace learning, to excel, and to own their future.
Albemarle County Public Schools is committed to providing all students the opportunity to learn from talented, diverse teachers who represent the varied cultures and experiences of our community. We seek to hire educators who demonstrate the ability to work with culturally diverse students, and who see themselves as lifelong learners – always willing to learn new things to best meet the ever-changing needs of our students.
The following must be submitted as part of the application process. Consideration will not be given until all application requirements are submitted.
- Letter of Interest/ Cover Letter
- Completion of the EPI Assessment (will be emailed to you upon submission of your online application)
- Written response to the following questions. Responses must be uploaded to the application at time of submission.
- Why are you interested in being a leader in Albemarle County Public Schools?
- What are the three most important beliefs and/or values you have as a school leader? Share an example that demonstrates each of these beliefs and/or values in your work.
- Please reflect on a project or other work that you have been involved with that has had a positive impact on student learning. Be sure to include the purpose, intended and actual outcomes, a brief summary of the process and your specific role. What did you learn from your involvement in this project?
Who May Apply
All applicants must hold (or be eligible by June 30, 2021) a Virginia teaching license with an endorsement in Administration and Supervision PK-12. A minimum of 3 years experience as an assistant principal, principal or commensurate central office leadership is required.
Primary Location: Various Locations
Salary Range: Per Year, depending on education, experience and internal equity
Shift Type: Full-Time
Name: Dr. Daphne Keiser
Title: Director of Educator Quality
Phone: (434) 296-5827