WindStream Communications Account Director-Ent Sales in Albany, New York
/Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners, and communities is our top priority.”/
Windstream Enterprise has an immediate need for an Account Director interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
- We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
- We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
- We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
- We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
- We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set the stage for growth.
About the Role:
The Account Director will be responsible for identifying/researching/penetrating meaningful targets, closing new enterprise accounts, and growing/managing customer relationships in an assigned territory. The AD will serve as the point of contact to educate prospects/customers about the full suite of Windstream Enterprise solutions ( network services, the UCAAS portfolio, managed services for LAN/WAN/Security, professional services defined as advisory services, migration and governance, and PMO offerings for network, cloud, and security.) The AD will provide valuable insights into the industry, gain an understanding of clients’ business-impacting challenges and make recommendations to support clients’ strategic initiatives.
As a Windstream Enterprise Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Performing all aspects of business development aligned with a defined target list of Enterprise clients
- New logo acquisition in IT consulting, systems integration, and infrastructure support/outsourcing engagements
- Establishing and maintaining new client relationships and teaming partner relationships in targeted geographies
- Conducting client presentations, estimation efforts and proposals, and negotiations
- Driving revenues from go-to-market solutions identified as a good fit for their account portfolio
- Working closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account
- Conducting industry research and competitor analysis
- Building and managing an account plan for targeted accounts
- Building and managing a territory plan for a designated region
College degree or equivalent and 8 years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 12 years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.
*Our Benefits: *
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance Plans
- Educational Assistance Plan
Windstream is a leading provider of advanced network communications and technology solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations, and carrier partners across the U.S. Windstream offers bundled services, including broadband, security solutions, voice and digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud solutions, unified communications, and managed services to business and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning approximately 150,000 miles.
Primary Location: *US-New York-Albany
Job Category: Sales
Requisition ID: 21000463
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.