Kelly Services Material Handler in Aibonito, Puerto Rico
Kelly services is currently seeking for a Material Handler in the Aibonito area.
Receive, store, dispense, deliver, transfer, reconcile, cycle count, or ship materials per cGMP procedures and regulations, within multiple systems and/or between multiple sites
Proficient use of inventory system(s) allowing staff member to resolve basic system issues
Proficient use of multiple quality, operations and logistical software applications including: read, write access
Review and verify cGMP transactions
Use of Power Industrial Vehicles (PIV) to move warehouse materials
May operate trucks (flat bed or panel) to move warehouse materials, hazardous materials or general receiving goods following Department of Transportation regulations
Receive, deliver, store, transfer, or ship hazardous materials per Federal guidelines
Adhere to OSHA, DOT and policies and regulations, and others as required
Identify and report operational issues and process improvement opportunities to leadership
Warehouse/Receiving/Shipping experience, SAP knowledge preferred, Forklift experience is a must
Driving license required
• Ability to safely operate trucks or vans
• Ability to safely handle, transport and manage hazardous materials
• Ability to operate warehouse equipment, e.g. forklift, pallet jack, special purpose cryogenic equipment, potent compound equipment, etc.
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to carefully and accurately follow complex written procedures
• Ability to assemble, disassemble, operate and understand complex equipment or processes per procedures
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to operate efficiently and effectively within multiple software applications
• Interm. mathematical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Ability to understand and adhere to cGMP
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to interact constructively with peers and clients
• Ability perform effectively in a fast paced, team environment
• Ability to work as a team and/or independently
• Basic customer service skills
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of the job:
In PR Kelly Offers!
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Holidays paid and Christmas bonus
Apply Today! at http://www.kellycareernetwork.com/
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.