Senior Living Properties LLC MDS Coordinator (RN/LVN) in Abilene, Texas
Certified Great Place to Work - 2021
Exciting career opportunity for MDS Coordinator (RN/LVN). Competitive pay, benefits and stable career growth. Come care your very best with us!
At Senior Living Properties, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we’re setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care. Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
With Senior Living Properties, your talent will make a difference every day and we will make it count for you!
Career Advantages We Offer:
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedule
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
• And more….
• Current Texas RN or Texas LVN license with experience completing and submitting MDS, Resident care plans in a nursing home environment.
• Strong working knowledge of PDPM and Skilled Nursing
• Demonstrated ability to perform concurrent MDS reviews, assuring appropriate RUG category achievement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.