Whirlpool Corporation PTP Accounting Specialist in Łódź, Poland
PTP Accounting Specialist
Date: Apr 8, 2021
Location: Łódź, PL, 90-127
Company: Whirlpool Corporation
Requisition ID: 42899
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2020. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
The PtP Specialist is responsible to process all non-purchase order and purchase order supplier invoices. To perform other assigned accounts payable functions of a routine nature under the immediate direction of the Accounts Payable Team Leader.
The role is located in the heart of Łódź, nearby Łódź - Fabryczna.
What will your responsibilities include:
• Accurate and timely verification and booking of supplier invoices in SAP, as per fiscal requirements for respective Countries.
• Review and action to ensure compliance to legal/fiscal requirements and to Whirlpool financial/accounting policies and procedures.
• Accurate accounting for non-purchase order invoices in SAP, managing the correct approval workflow.
• Accurate accounting for purchase order invoices in SAP, with no discrepancies.
• Coordination & email follow up with various stakeholders to ensure the timely completion of account payables.
• Handling supplier queries, in collaboration with specific centralised team.
• Prepare accounting related-reports and spreadsheets as required and circulate periodic reports in standardized format.
• Supplier balance reconciliation.
• Assist with new process implementations.
• Capable to analyze process gaps and suggest process improvements in the area of account payables.
• Ensures pro-activeness in his/her career development.
• Attends educational activities.
• Uses own expertise to support Manager in "people growth" with giving, asking & receiving right level of feedback.
• Graduate (Bachelor) degree in accounting/ economics/ finance or related field
• Minimum 1-year experience in a related field in SSC in Accounting
• Fluency in English
• Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Ability to work in a group and high communication skills
• Accountability for entrusted tasks and timeliness
• Strong stakeholder management skills
What we offer:
• 15% annual bonus divided quarterly
• Private medical care
• Sports card
• Discounts on Whirlpool appliances
• Life insurance
• Trainings and language courses
• Charity initiatives
• Referral bonus
• Well-equipped social fund (allowances, co-financing holidays,vouchers for Christmas, etc.)
• Flexible working time (start between 7:00 and 10:00)
• Home office possibilities
• Team-buliding initiatives budget
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation
See what it's like to work at Whirlpool by visiting Whirlpool Careers. Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Job Segment: Social Media, ERP, SAP, Marketing, Technology